With the launch of the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, Ingram Micro is changing how business is done in the Cloud. The eCommerce Platform Configuration Specialist will be an integral part of the Global Platfrom Management team and will support the implementation of e-commerce storefronts into the Global Cloud Marketplace. This will require configuration of the Vendors products\services into the eCommerce Platform, translations for the localization of International eCommerce platforms, and demos for the different stakeholders.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in an eCommerce Management or eCommerce Product Management, Program Management
- Strong Database skills with SQL Server, Access, etc
- Data Management, Data Validation, Screen configuration, SQL or SAS
- Oneline coding and editing, Content Management
- Comfortable providing demos, presentations and training sessions in person or over the internet
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Parallels Automation platform is a big plus
- The Platform Specialist with be focused on configuring European marketplaces and will work closely with the Global Platform Management team in Toronto, to support other Marketplaces around the Globe
- Working with Platform Management and Product Management teams you will configure vendors products, services and pricing in Ingram Micro’s Parallels Automation platform.
- This includes managing large amounts of data, validating the data and debugging the data
- Positioning of products in the storefront to optimize the offerings
- Make recommendations on process improvement and efficiencies
- Coordination and validation of translation activities for regional locations
- Document activities and processes for the Platform Management team
- Liaise with internal Clients to train or share information on the functionality of the Cloud Marketplace and associated services.
- Assist in preparing reports and stats related to website and sales analytics