Involved in several production stages, the Production Engineer (PE) is directly responsible for various technical production activities including assembly and testing, and all reporting to the business unit director. The PE is also responsible, for coordinating with other ERZIA departments, for all other production activities including purchasing, manufacturing, assembling or delivery tasks, as required, to produce each product.
- Coordinating with the Production Director in all aspects of planning production of the assigned products.
- Meeting the technical and profitability objectives of the assigned projects.
- Ensuring on time delivery of all production deliverables including the quality and control documentation generated from this activity.
- Organizing the operations marked by the FAI (First Article Inspection), Programs of Inspection Points and or specific requests from the client.
- Providing indicators of quality processes for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Complying with the company Quality Standards Manual and derived procedures.
- Providing assistance for audits, when required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS:
- Bachelor University Degree (minimum), in Engineering (RF skills are a plus)
- Level of English: Average (at least in reading and writing)
- Organized, methodical and thorough engineer.
- Positive attitude to challenges / difficulties / goals.
- Proactive and responsible person.
- 1 year in similar position (desirable)